What is Kathy’s role among the Preacher Girls?
- She’s the mom who makes sure our lunches are packed and our chores are done
- Kathy is the focus- she brings clarity to our chaos
- Superwoman in fabulous heels
Kathy’s greatest strengths are…
- Clear Vision, Skilled Communicator, Fearlessness, Strategy
- Kathy is a structure queen but she also incredibly relational. She remembers people, what makes them tick, and finds quirky ways to encourage them that is unique to them.
- Confidence, innovation, risk-taking, excellence
Favorite memories with/about Kathy?
- When she edited a photo of Rachel to be green faced as payback for a wrong move in Ticket to Ride!
- Kathy is so proficient at some many things, that she ends up signed up for 20 tasks no matter what we are doing. At Korista’s wedding I would not have been surprised if she had been asked to be the bride or the groom too.
- She was my first — First General Council, First Business Session, First Shopping for Delicates…so so so many great firsts
- “You’re dead to me.”