What is Jennifer’s role among the Preacher Girls?
- Interpreter of all things Texas. The rest of us Just. Don’t. Understand.
- In our Preacher Girl conversations we can end up all over the place. Jenn is the one who often quietly allows the rest of us to go off on a bunny trail, but then her input brings us back to the original question, and where we need to be.
- The observer.
Jennifer’s greatest strengths are…
- Determination, drive, & a gut-deep level desire for relationship
- Strong Communicator, passionate about the Kingdom, innovative
- She’ll make a plan and she’ll keep at it. She’ll keep pursuing what God wants.
Favorite memories with/about Jennifer?
- I will never forget how giddy Jennifer was when I told her about Ryan and I. She was such a “jr high” girl happy!
- Breakfast with Rick Warren. It’s how we met. That, and me chasing her down in a convention center hallway right after that.
- Jennifer’s joy at having us for friends – it reminds me how blessed we are to have each other
- She’s the reason I got my first pedicure!