What is Rachel’s role among the Preacher Girls?
- Truth-teller, even when it isn’t easy to hear
- She’s the conservative one, the singer of silly songs, and the pet mortician
- She is the wise prophet of the group, who brings depth and experience to our conversations
Rachel’s greatest strengths are…
- She refuses to let others be less than God’s best for them, if she can at all help it
- Focusing on solutions rather than problems
- Working in practical, everyday reality while keeping a Spirit-driven, Kingdom focus
Favorite memories with/about Rachel?
- French toast – her secret ingredients are amazing
- Interviewing her about being a female pastor. It was the first time I was able to hear her voice, and it was the moment that she became my hero!
- Ticket to Ride Karaoke
- Me crying while she laughed hysterically. To anyone else it would be completely awkward, but the comfort level to know I can express myself the way I do while she expresses herself the way she does is a powerful thing.